I am very clearly a dog. Do not argue.
Here are a few lists for you to consider:
Why I upvote posts
I have 3 reasons that I upvote posts (especially on code golf)
- The post is in a language I've written
- The post is in a language I'm learning, and is well explained
- The post is incredibly impressive, such as this one
Why I downvote posts
As a general rule, I don't downvote, and if I do, I always leave an explanation. These are the main reasons I downvote a post:
- The challenge is an interesting challenge, but I/O rules or extra requirements make it a chameleon challenge.
- I've had to delete an answer due to drastic changes in the spec
- The challenge is blatantly off-topic or spam
The languages I've made (in order of "would I ever use this again")
Languages I'm learning (in order of "how much I know them")
Member for 1 year, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 5 '18 at 8:10
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 5 '18