LikeUp founder, TV host at phystech.tv, ex-CTO at SwapOnline.io.
- First in the world done USDT to Ethereum "atomic swap" exchange
- Bootstrapped LikeUp.me almost from scratch to $6000 MRR in half a year
- Held a live stream lecture on Atomic swaps with a 30'000 views
- Hacked an iPhone to be used as a VR controller inside Google Cardboard games
- Built an IT-infrastructure for phystech.tv and phystech radio iOS radio app + streaming TV server
- In university, have successfully run a coffeeshop: currently it hosts around 100 people every evening
- Fun fact: I have 10k reddit karma.