I am looking for a small grinder to grind espresso grade. Most of the good grinders out in the market are huge or mid-size. My kitchen is pretty small and I don't have space for yet another machine.
Goal: To find a grinder with the following properties:
- Minimal; Small; Something between 16oz - 20oz is ideal
- Can do fine grinding; Espresso grade
- Easy to clean
- Looks like most grinders that do fine grinding are mid-size up
- Small grinders do not specify grade properties (at least the ones I have seen)
- What to look for in a small grinder to make sure it satisfies the properties mentioned above (most importantly fine grinding capability)