enter image description here

This part is leaking. Can anybody please help me to identify the name of this part (see image)? If it's not possible to get these parts anymore, can I use a different part which does the same job?

The espresso machine is a G3 Ferrari Lady C.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Looks like a plastic compression fitting

  • Thanks, I think you are right. The thing is that my espresso machine is out of production, so I need a replacement part from another brand. Are these fittings generic? Mar 8, 2016 at 8:03
  • 1
    Yes, your best bet would be to remove the part and take it to a hardware store. You could probably find something online, but it'd likely be easier to match if you're able to compare it.
    – brendo234
    Mar 8, 2016 at 23:50
  • I was planning to do that today :-) Mar 10, 2016 at 11:03

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.