Typical lazy guy problem - I didn't clean my ceramic cup after using it and haven't used the cup in about 3 weeks. It's been sitting on a shelf in my office. I noticed today it had some little mold bumps at the bottom (must've just been a thin film of coffee left over).
I took it down to our kitchen at work and scrubbed it with soap and water and a sponge. Is it safe to drink out of it?
I read around and many say it's safe, many say unsafe. There were many suggestions to just bleach the cup. That seems like bit much to me.
Is soap and water strong enough? I washed 3 times.