I too, have a Keurig which was probably one of the first ones that came out. A while ago, it started only spitting out a few drops of coffee.
I descaled (something I had been doing regularly anyway). I cleaned the needle. I punctured a hole in the k-cup before starting the brew. This seemed to work for the first cup of coffee and then it would be back to clogging up.
Today, I finally figured out why.
This spring, I started saving the coffee from the pods for my garden.
Yesterday, I bought a different brand of coffee and on the 2nd cup, the machine clogged. When I emptied the coffee from the pods, I noticed the pods were packed with coffee and the pod from morning still had liquid in it at supper time. No wonder the machine clogs. The coffee is so packed into the pod that the water can't run through it.
I cleaned the needle, ran a few cups of water through it and tried my old brand of coffee. The machine worked just fine. I put in the new pod and once again, the machine clogged.
While I may have figured out what was causing the problem, I don't exactly know how to resolve it as there is no way of knowing how much coffee is in the pod before I buy them. The only solution it seems, is to stick to a brand of pods that does work.